Thursday, August 23, 2012

Uintas

Yet another camping trip where all I had to do was show up...and find the camp sight in the dark. With no idea which one they were in...When I flew in to SLC from CT I jumped in my car and made a beeline for the Uintah Mountains and Washington Lake where I knew Nate would be with all the camping stuff set up. Sure, I didn't get there until 1:30 a.m. but it was well worth it...or at least I thought it would be until I couldn't find Nate in the dark and when I did I found Spencer sleeping in my bed...ok just kidding...it was still worth it. I just nudged Spencer over and slept in the middle. The next morning we went fishing on the Kyak and caught our limit fishing. It was awesome. And beautiful. And Sage had fun too. Then went to the Nelson Geo Cache. The food was delicious, the company was excellent, and there was even a campfire with marshmallows. I love the Uintahs.I think Sage does too. :) Thanks Nate for another great trip.

2 comments: