Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Et Tu Brute...


Every morning I wake up cold…not because I am slowly turning into, gasp, my father, and opening all the windows in the house to cool it off at night because I am too cheap, and we are too poor to use the AC in the daytime so by the time we wake up it is 54 degrees in the house and I have to wear sweats all day long inside in the summer… (ok that helps too) but mostly because, GASP, my husband is a…yes, it is shameful to admit, A…COVER HOG! When we first started dating he always told me he rolled up in his blanket like a burrito at night, and I thought it was so cute…well people, it is cute NO MORE!!! Because even though he claims it is me pushing the covers onto him all night when I snuggle up to him,(yeah right) every morning I wake up and he is rolled up snug as a bug in a….burrito!!! with only my feet penetrating his expert wrapping ability. Now we all know because I lived in the lair, and at sheep camp at 13000 for years, that my body temperature rises abnormally when I sleep, but that does not excuse burrito boy from stealing all the covers!!! People, we must stage an intervention asap! Band with me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kris too steals the covers. He pushes them down to cover those stumps at the end of his ridiculously long legs, leaving my top to freeze. Different scenario, I know, but pretty vicious nonetheless. I say, kidney punch him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll kidney punch your face. (Nod)

    ReplyDelete