Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Life is Good
I believe few people find the happiness that is desired of God for His children to obtain, I however believe that I have been given such at this time. This isn't going to be a long blog post but I've been thinking how wonderful my life is and how all of it really is due to my lovely wife. Sierra is my best freind, companion, and lover. She makes every moment of every day, We're always by one another when we're home and my thoughts are constantly of her as we're apart. I love waking up each morning (yes she really does get prettier and prettier) then crawling into bed and cuddling until we're both asleep. She is my everything plain and simple. Life is Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nate, that's so sweet! And I love that picture of you two. We love you guys.
ReplyDelete