Today I was checking out at Walmart and as I handed the cashier the gun I told her I was planning to kill my husband. She smiled, wished me luck and suggested that I also pick up a tarp and a shovel along with my guns, ammo, and hair gel. Good thinking...What a nice lady. :) When Nate got home from school there was dinner and the contents of the picture below waiting for him. Then I shot him. Three times actually as he tried to fight back to no avail. What- He had fair warning...Sortof. Best...Wife..Ever. Sigh.
That's serious stuff right there! ha ha i love how you two have so much fun.
ReplyDeleteoh and sierra, you have one good booty on your main picture up top. not to get weird or anything.
We love how you guys are always having fun. Nate always says, "If we have kids let's have as much fun as they do." :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your comment was not weird. I took it as a huge compliment. Thanks girly! :) We need to get together soon.
That is such a fun idea!!
ReplyDelete