Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh the Carnage

July 5, 2011 started out with a big bang... maybe that's a lie but it most definitely ended with one. Truth is it started out pretty slow. An anatomy test, a physiology test, and physiology lab filled the beginning of the day. By the time 5:00 rolled around I was feeling pretty burnt out. My lovely wife picked me up from home (best part of the day) and we proceeded to drive to Ogden to grab dinner at UT Noodle Co. Now, the last time I ate here I was probably still wearing ninja turtle printed undies (no this was not last year) and had pretty good memories of giant fried shrimp and the best Chinese food around. We walked in fully anticipating to be greeted by a waiter or waitress dressed in authentic attire and to have our olfactory nerves stimulated by the smell of exquisite Chinese... Rather we were greeted by an 80 year old woman and her sister then repeatedly slapped in the face with the scent of BenGay. We were the only people under 60 inside and needless to say, i don't think we will be going back. On our way back home, being about 9:30, we decided to stop and play a round of frolf. Being dark we were limited to one hole. The allure was soon lost but again kindled with the idea of incorporating aspects of the game with lightning (basketball speed game). The first round wet well but the second was interrupted when sierra tried to block my shot with her face; she was successful. I ran over and looked at her lying in the fetal position ad apologized. She said she was fine, took her hand off of her face and BAM!!!!! Blood was everywhere. Rather than being Tuesday the 5th, it looked more like Friday the 13th. I can't wait to go back to Brigham, we invented a great game, we may have to incorporate helmets next time though. Great day in all, I very much enjoyed it. We will post pics later.

2 comments:

  1. Three words: worst luck ever. Sorry buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Blogger won't let me comment on your blog from my profile. Not sure what's up with that. Ticking me off!

    ReplyDelete