Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cheap fun is the best fun!!!


Free 99! That is how we roll...er...float... Nate and I are pretty much the most fun couple ever! Well precisely I am lucky to be married to such a fun man! I have always been a boat racing aficionado ever since my cousin Tyler and I carved boats and floated them in Grandpa's irrigation ditch when I was seven. Nate opened my eyes to the exhilarating world of zucchini boat racing this summer and it has been a blast! We grew them pretty big and then…we raced um. So far our score is 2-1. So far the old adage is holding true that youth and strength are no match for age and treachery!!!


3 comments:

  1. Those are the most massive zucchini of all time! And P.S. thanks for giving the boat races credit to Tyler, jerk! Come on, like I didn't teach you punks that stuff? Puh-lease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You taught and dominated...that is why I didn't mention you...who wants to publicly broadcast getting their tailfeathers beat off by their older, more attractive, smarter, funnier, all around cooler older sister??? P ah leeeeease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... nate here, I'm just going to say that the previous races didn't even matter. This was the race everything rested upon... guess who won

    ReplyDelete