Monday, July 5, 2010

SIERRA IS A BULLY



So this weekend I’ve pretty much decided my wife is like America. America you say… Whatever do you mean??? It appears to me that every time anyone goes up against the U.S. it doesn’t take them very long to realize that they have in fact made a mistake. Maybe it is the superior track record that the red, white, and blue holds… Maybe it is the fact that we simply out arm our enemies. Whatever it is… it’s there and we’re quick to remind whoever crosses us of it. Anyways, here is how this afternoon went down. As today is my birthday, and having the wonderful wife that I do she decides to make a delicious cheese cake. Just before she puts the beater into the sink Sierra asks if I want to lick it (of course I do, what fool would say no to an offer like that). I taste it with my tongue and decide that it is in fact “finger licking good” and place a dot on top of my finger. There Sierra is in front of me and without even thinking I take a swipe at her nose. Fact #1 I didn’t know about Sierra: she’s pretty much cat woman with her superior agility. Fact #2: Even though she has short arms she has precision striking skills. Fact #3: She’s pretty much an all-star (I had an idea but it wasn’t an official fact yet). Instantly she dodges me and reminds me how the cake fight at our wedding went down. I take another swipe and find nothing but air. At this very moment Sierra swerves to her left and gives me the one two with her right-direct hit. I take a step back only to see the beater moving towards my cheek. Yes… it did in fact get me. You can assume how the rest of the fight went. I got a few good shots in… … … well, maybe a good shot… … … well, maybe a shot. Anyways I learned my lesson at least for the time being, don’t mess with the best. Happy 4th of July!

1 comment: