So far we are down three raspberry bushes, one blue berry bush, one burning bush, and one rose bush, one apple tree, and one cherry tree…Apparently our dog hates me. However she is turning into a real dog. She comes, sits, and fetches. The other day Nate and I made a fire pit in the back yard so we can have fires, roast wienies, and roast marshmellows-come over soon. Anyway the next day I went out to the fire pit and found Sage digging in it. Apparently if daddy digs in a spot that means Sage can too… doh!
Before we picked up Sage we had a whirlwind road trip. We went to Zion, Arizona, and Colorado. We left for spring break on a Friday and slept on the side of the road in Virgin, UT. IN THE SUBIE! Who knew Subarus are not the worst cars on the planet, they are actually really comfortable if you lay down the back seat and blow up your air mattress in the back. We hiked Zion the next day and bought our national park pass so we can become weekend warriors! Yippee!
We slept in the Subie the next night in the parking lot of the Marriot lol yep we are poor. We then headed for Arizona to hang out with Nate’s Grandma. It was pretty fun. We played games and went golfing. I love 80 degree weather in March. Sigh…Did I mention that I won $400 dollars playing Keno off of a dollar? Yeah buddy! That paid for Sage’s expensive lifestyle. I am not really a gambler but Hey what do you know…maybe I am!

We then headed for Colorado to hang out with my nutty family for a couple days and then headed for Sage and Logan. It was a lovely spring break- after all it had to be a blast- anything is fun when you are hanging out with your best friend!
What are you living in the Garden of Eden or something?? Who has that many bushes/trees/plants/flowers in one backyard? I submit Sage can not be held accountable for her actions. It would be like forcing you to live in a shoe store, but never letting you try any of them on or purchase even one pair (and yes, they do have those red Jessica Simpson heels you have had your eye on).
ReplyDeleteYou two are adorable.
Dear Rikki- I am going to bury Sage, and her defender in the back yard. I cannot believe you brought up the coveted Jessica Simpsons...that is just mean. :( However, I do love you so I will get you a nice headstone...
ReplyDeleteGo ahead, bury the whelp in your back yard...she'll dig out in no time! Sage, that is. I dunno about Rikki... :)
ReplyDelete